We are delighted to introduce our NEW Creative Experience Gift Boxes: the complete creative package!
Are you looking to gift someone the complete creative experience? If so, our Creative Experience Gift Boxes may be just the thing. Each Experience includes a gift voucher for a beginners' level workshop, plus all the kit needed to start creating at home.
Each Creative Experience Gift Box includes:
- a gift voucher for the workshop date of your choice
- a tote bag to keep your creative kit together and easy-to-find
- a welcome letter from the artist or maker
- a complimentary Shibui tea bag with biscuit to enjoy while you read your welcome letter
- a thank you gift card from us
- plus all the kit you will need for your workshop
For a full list of contents please see below.
The first creative experiences on offer are Sketching with the Edinburgh Sketcher and Silver clay jewellery with Anna Campbell. Both experiences are suitable for complete beginners, as well as those who may wish help developing their skills.
Give as a gift
Add a Creative Experience Gift Box to your wish list, or gift it to a special friend or family member. If you'd like us to send it directly to someone for you, just add their name and address to the delivery section - and we can even add a personal message (just add your message in the box provided when checking out). That's a wrap!
Order now in time for Christmas
A limited number of these unique Creative Experience Gift Boxes will be available in time for Christmas - just make sure you place your order by Friday, 18 December 2020. Thereafter, if stocks allow, some may be available for collection in person from Edinburgh City Centre up until 23 December 2020. Postage and packaging is included in the price.
Silver clay jewellery Creative Experience Gift Box contents:
- Silver clay taster gift voucher for the workshop date of your choice (subject to availability of spaces)
- Clay cutter
- Set of playing cards
- Sanding sponge
- Polishing papers
- Firing torch
- Firing block
- Badger balm
- Cocktail sticks
- Hand printed Arienas Collective tote bag in 100% cotton
- Welcome letter from jeweller Anna Campbell
- Shibui tea bag with biscuit
Plus on your workshop you will get:
- 3 hours of tuition with silver clay jewellery expert Anna Campbell in a small group
- sufficient silver clay to make at least one pendant or one pair of earrings or charms
- access to a range of cutters and patterns to create your unique piece of jewellery
- a reward voucher for 25% off the full day silver clay jewellery workshop
Packaging: Recyled, postbox friendly Kraft box
Ultimate Creative Gift Experience: silver clay jewellery | £115
Our Artists Shop sells artworks, creative kits, and merchandise made and sold by the artists and makers who run workshops, courses and events at The Arienas Collective.
You can also buy The Arienas Collective workshop gift vouchers or book a workshop space as a gift. Or one of these NEW Creative Experience Gift Boxes.