The complete creative package!
Are you looking to gift someone the complete creative experience? If so, our Ultimate Creative Experience Gift Boxes may be just the thing. Each Experience includes a gift voucher for a beginners' level workshop, plus all the kit they will need to start creating at home.
Each Creative Experience Gift Box includes:
- a gift voucher for the workshop date of your choice
- a tote bag to keep your creative kit together and easy-to-find
- a welcome letter from the artist or maker
- a complimentary Shibui tea bag with biscuit to enjoy while you read your welcome letter
- a thank you gift card from us
- all the tools you will need for your workshop
- and more...
For a full list of contents please see below.
Give as a gift
Add an Ultimate Creative Experience Gift Box to your wish list, or gift it to a special friend or family member. If you'd like us to send it directly to someone for you, just add their name and address to the delivery section - and we can even add a personal message (just add your message in the box provided when checking out). That's a wrap!
Order now in time for Christmas
A limited number of these unique Creative Experience Gift Boxes will be available in time for Christmas - just make sure you place your order by Friday, 17 December 2021 for postal deliveries, and by Wednesday, 22 December for collection in person. Postage and packaging is included in the price.
The luxurious wool scarf embroidery Ultimate Creative Experience Gift Box contents:
- a workshop voucher for a Stitched, Slowed, Shared Scarf workshop date of your choice with knitwear designer Maija Nygren worth £125
- one Maija Nygren 100% Blue Faced Leicester yarn scarf base with lace holes
- a set of stitch practice cards
- a beautifully tactile wooden needle
- a collection of decorative 100% wool Scottish sourced yarns
- a hand printed Arienas Collective tote bag in 100% cotton
- a complimentary Shibui tea bag and biscuit to feed your creativity!
Plus your workshop includes:
- 4.5 hours of tuition with knitwear designer Maija Nygren in a small group (please bring your complete kit with you)
- a selection of decorative 100% wool Scottish-sourced yarns
Packaging: Recyled, postbox friendly Kraft box
Ultimate Creative Experience: embroider a luxurious wool scarf with Maija Nygren
We are not able to offer returns or refunds for online courses, so please contact us if you have not received your kit so that we can look into this for you.
The ‘with kit’ options include postage within the UK. If you are based outside of the UK, we will need to charge extra to cover international shipping (this will vary depending on where you are based), please email us for details.
Kits will be posted out by first class mail as soon as possible after your order is received.